Friday, July 6, 2012

Glitz Design new release...part I

So it is that time of year again...when scrapbook companies release there new products for the Summer CHA show (which means the fall / winter lines are released).....

I love new scrapbooking products and especially love looking at all the new lines being released....I always get so inspired! If you are a scrapbooker....you have probably collected way too much stuff over the years....hundreds (maybe thousands) of sheets of paper and everything else that goes along with this great hobby! But....yet....anytime something new comes out....we just can't pass it up...right? (Please tell me I am not the only one!!) When I had my store...I always knew the exact date each scrapbook company was releasing and shipping out the new stuff...but since I have closed my store and since I don't have a local scrapbook store around my area....I am left to waiting until it releases online...my favorite online scrapbook stores are Two Peas and Studio Calico....
But, I must say shopping at a local scrapbook store is so much better than online!!

Throughout this month scrapbook companies will be releasing there up coming lines (so that is why I titled this Part I)....because as companies release great products....I will post about my favorites!


My favorite thus far....is Glitz's release called Cashmere Dame....oh my goodness....I am in love with the colorful retro feel of this collection!! I love it all....make sure to check out there website for even more photos!! Here is a little sneak peak....










Please check out there website for more products and other collections that will be releasing soon!



You can also check out the Scrap Review....for all the newest releases in the world of paper crafting!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails