Saturday, July 21, 2012

New CHA-S round up...my faves!!

Oh my goodness...have the scrapbooking designers down well or what this season? So many great products are being released this season and I am way too excited!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on some new products....

So I recently made a blog post about one of the new Glitz lines called Cashmere Dame (quite in love with it)...any ways...I have decided to do a product round up of all my favorite releases this year...hope you enjoy! Make sure to click on the links for even more product review and pictures.

(**I am not posting any holiday releases right now....even though I have found some really great ones...waiting to do that on another post**)

1. Jenni Bowlin

First things first...these adorable feathers...


Second...I am in love with these new stamps stickers and journal cards! Jenni Bowlin also released some awesome Die Cut and Perforated Papers and new file folders and various tags!!


2. Studio Calico

Ok I can seriously just about die over everything this company makes...seriously...they make some great products!! Here are some of my favorites from the line titled "Yearbook"





Mini Album books...that you can add various types of page protectors to it! The page protectors are made by Simple Stories...

They have a lot more that goes along with this line...but I just picked out a few of my favorites!

3. Dear Lizzy & Amy Tangerine's Lines  (w/ American Crafts)

Here are a few embellishments from Dear Lizzy's new line called 5th & Frolic



Amy Tangerine's new line called Ready Set Go


Amy Tan's mini albums are awesome...can't wait to get another one!



Hope you are inspired...I know I am dying to go out and get new products!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails