Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You don't want to miss this....

Hey guys....

Lawd...I know I often go on a blogging fast or something...huh? Well, you know life gets too busy sometimes...but I really love it blogging!!

Any ways...I have some really exciting news to share with everyone...especially my former scrapbook customers and friends....me and ashley (former owner of Inspire Scrap Boutique)....will be hosting a crop/ crafting weekend in October and we want you there!!

Please go and check out our new blog we have created just for this event...we will make regular post and keep everyone inspired throughout the holiday season!!

The name of the Event is "Holiday Inspiration Vacation"....

Click on the link above and it will take you to the blog!

Thanks! And stay posted because lots, lots more to come!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails