Monday, February 28, 2011

A Scrappy Weekend!

Hey guys!

Just a quick post to share with you guys two layouts I completed this weekend for an up coming class at Inspire...

Layout #1:
"My Lil Strawberry" using the new Sassafras line "Ellie's Tale"....oh my I love that line!!


Layout #2:
"Spring Fever..." using the other new Sassafras line "Sweetly Smitten"


Also...me and Seth went to quite an awesome wedding this weekend...our friends Renee and Spencer got married in New Orleans at the Champagne Palace and it was absolutely beautiful! I took a few pics...and thought I might share with you guys. I love all the little details...I always notice the little things....so here are a few of them....
Congrats to the bride and groom! 
Also...they had a photo booth and I spent quite a lot of time in it...can't wait to scrap the cute photos that I got!!


 These beautiful flowers...were every where....I even got to take some home!!!

The sign in table....
 The candy bar....

 Cookies with there engagement picture on it....
 These little books were on the tables....
 The flower girls purse is made out of fresh flowers!

 Me and Seth...making fun of the "Skinny Arm" pose!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails