Monday, August 9, 2010

My favorite things this sunday....

1. So I have finally learned how to make these precious handmade flowers....
Check out the tutorials to learn how to do it yourself!









2. Can't wait to try out what I learned and make one like this!! It is prefect in a child's hair, a scrapbook page, a frame, a card....the list goes on and on!










































3. I am in love with this halloween costume....I think Juliette would look precious as a little owl!! Pottery barn kids has sooo many cute halloween costumes this year!!




4. So am I the only one....obsessed with the Bachelorette!! Well, I am especially obsessed with Ali and Roberto!! I must say I really don't keep up with reality tv...but I must confess...I have always been addicted to the bachelor / bachelorette!!





5. I love this layout that I found on the American Crafts blog! I love the way various circle punches were used to create a nice layer on this scrapbook page! I often use my circle punches when I am making cards, but I often forget to use my circle punches when making layouts!!
























Hope you guys have a good sunday! I love lazy sundays!!

Vera

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails