Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Fave Back to School Ideas!

So school has started!! I can't quite believe my little man has started first grade!! Time really must slow down!!

Here is my little guy on his first day of First grade!
To print this image or any other grade level sign please click here. From Catch My Party.



Since school has started...I wanted to share with you guys some examples of crafts I have either done myself or ideas that I have found online that are great for the beginning of the school year!

1. Printables & Parties!

And is this Back to School Party not to die for?!? It is an Apples and Donuts themed party! If one of my children were born in Aug. or Sept. I might have to do this as there themed Birthday party!! Or why not have a back to school themed party! You can find all the details of this cute themed party here.



Here is another adorable back to school party from Giggle Galore!


Here is another link to some adorable free printables! Click here to view and print various Back to School printables!


You can also print these adorable School Days labels and notes here.
 
 
Print these school time inspired stationary here.
 

2. Back to School Crafts!

This Ball Mason Jar Pencil Holder is to cute and you can find all the instruction on how to make it along with the printable here.


This adorable First Day of School Teachers Crate from SippyCupMom Blog! Not only is this crate super easy to make but it is such a great way to send school supplies to school + give that new teacher an extra special gift!! You can find the directions and supplies needed right here.


3. Back to School Interviews!

I really, really love this idea! This is a great way to capture your child's heart...and it will be quite funny to read when he/she is all grown up! Oh, to have the mind of a child...and dream big, big everyday!! You can download and print these cute Back to School Interviews here.

 
 
 
 
4. Back to School Photo Shoots!
 
Seriously if this is not adorable I don't quite know what else is! Such a great idea to photograph them as they start the new school year!!
 
 

 



 
Do these pictures inspire you to take some of the little school age children in your life? I know it does for me!! Hope you are inspired!
 
Love,
Vera
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails