Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Challenge yourself this week...

;'So... I finally had an entire weekend with no birthday parties, no wedding parties, bridal showers, or baby showers....Nothing!!!!! (Yes...I am at that stage of my life where everyone in my life is either getting married, having a baby, or celebrating their child's birthday)

That never happens....between me, Seth and our two little ones....something is always coming up and it never seems that we have a weekend to just chill out!!! Well, we got lucky this weekend....and boy did I love it!! It was the kind of weekend you stay in your PJ's,scrap, and spend too much time blogging and facebooking!!  For all you crafty ladies you know....exactly what I am talking about!!

So I spent some time working on "Love" inspired projects for up coming Cupcakes & Make N Take event for Ashley's store. You guys need to sign up if you are free on Friday, Feb. 18...just two hours...short, sweet, and with lots of inspiration!

I also created a few other things...so I will share a little bit....the other stuff you will have to come by Inspire to see...I'll post that after the event!

So I have given myself a challenge for the week....I have to create something everyday until Feb.14th (7 project or layouts...in 7 days!) So want to guess what the challenge theme will be?? Yeah...you got it..."Love"!! So join the challenge and get some stuff done!! I am sure you have something to make that special person in your life or maybe you just need to get some scrappin done...lets see what you make. Take the challenge...and post the stuff to your blog so I can check it out!!

So here is Project #1: A Layout I created using the new Sassafras Line "Paper Crush"....you can find all this fab stuff at Inspire Scrap Boutique!



And one last thing....Jacques wishes you a Happy Valentine's Day too! Check out the pic!! I love it...this was taken when we went to Disney...and my handsome little man stood in line with his cousin Hannah to meet all the princesses!! So he got lots of kisses!! I am using this pic for his valentine's day card to give to all his friends at school...I thought it was fitting!!


Check back tomorrow...I will be posting project # 2!!


Vera

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails