Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Layout....Week 2

So....I have to apologize already....I didn't get to post this layout last Sunday....so this Sunday I am posting two of them! I was quite crazy last week...between work, conference presentation, hubby leaving for out of town, kids activities, etc...so this week I am making it up!!

I must say doing this challenge has been really great for me...because it forces me to scrap and get things done!!



Here is the layout for the week: "Rough and Tough"

My little boy (Jacques) turned 5 in July and is quite obsessed with sports to say the least!! My parents gave him custom made football pads and all the other necessary things for a little football player! He had a "football" themed birthday party and our backyard was transformed into a mini football field. So, needless to say...I have a lot of those pictures to scrap!





 
 
 
 
1. Background Paper - My Minds eye
  
 2. Other papers used - Echo Park Paper Co (Line: This & That)

 
 3. Title Letters - Jillibean Soup & Love, Elsie
 
Green ones are made by Jillibean Soup and can be found at the link highlighted
 
The other letters I used are quite old...but some of my favorites!! Back in the day famous blogger Elsie Lawson (A Beautiful Mess) used to design scrapbook products ( I wish she still did!)...and I swear I still hoard her stuff....I secretly don't want to use it because I don't know if I will ever be able to find her cute stuff again! I did some searches and you can still find the stuff on Amazon and Ebay!!
 
The green frame I used to board the pictures of jacques is also made by Love, Elsie...and I found some on Ebay.
 
 
4. Index Journaling Card - LilyBeeDesign
5. Washi Tape and other embellishments
I used various washi tapes from companies like: Queen & Co, My Minds Eye, and Bella Blvd
 
The number 5 playing card is from Tim Holtz...
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails